Summary Churchman & Co. Law Office (formerly the Elke Churchman Law Office) is a small general practice firm operating in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. We offer a variety of services and pride ourselves on providing quality and affordable legal expertise. Making our clients feel heard and including them as an important part of the process is one of our goals. We want […]
Chartered Accountants, or CAs, are business professionals who generally work in four key areas. About 40% of CAs are in Public Practice, while the other 60% are employed in industry,government, or education.
Western Ag Group of Companies is a private and growing group that was established in 1994. Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, Western Ag has exclusive access to the proven, patented PRS® Technology.