Upcoming Construction on Central Avenue and 112th Street West
The Central Avenue Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Rehabilitation Project has now
resumed with work anticipated to be complete in mid-September.
Throughout this final phase of work:
- Stay clear of the work zone for your safety and the safety of workers.
- There will be traffic and street/driveway access restrictions adjacent to the work
area. Signs will be posted and traffic will be detoured as required.
- Black, blue, and green cart collections will be maintained. Residents directly
adjacent to the work are required to leave their carts as close to their normal pick up
location [without placing it in the adjacent work area] prior to 7:00AM on the day of
collection. The contractor will coordinate the pickup of your cart.
- If access to your driveway is restricted, you are responsible for finding alternative
parking. For residents with mobility requirements please contact us.
- Following the completion of sidewalk rehabilitation work, property owners are
responsible for watering the grass adjacent to their property that has been repaired by
the contractor. The contractor will not return once the grass repairs are completed.
Central Avenue Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Rehabilitation Project
Road resurfacing and sidewalk rehabilitation work has resumed and continues to progress
on Central Avenue from College Drive to 107th Street West. The project has been phased
in order to minimize disruptions to area residents:
- Phase 1: The remaining sidewalk rehabilitation work will begin today and will take
approximately 1 week to complete.
- Phase 2: Road resurfacing work
- Stage 1 – 107th Street West to 105th Street West – Complete
- Stage 2 – 105th Street West to 104th Street West – Complete
- Stage 3 – 104th Street West to 103rd Street West – Complete
- Stage 4 – 103rd Street West to College Drive – September 11th – 12th
Central Avenue Streetscaping Project
The work for the Central Avenue Streetscaping Project is complete for the 2020 construction
season. The remaining phase of this project on the west side of Central Avenue between
108th Street West and 109th Street West will occur at a later date and will be coordinated with
adjacent property owners.
112th Street West Water Main Replacement Project
The water main replacement project on 112th Street West from Egbert Avenue to Violet
Avenue is complete.
The next update is scheduled for Monday, September 14, 2020. If you have any questions
or concerns regarding the above information, please contact our Customer Care Team at
306-975-2476 or email@example.com.
Transportation & Construction Department
Construction & Design Division